Each of our heating & cooling technicians is a state licensed TE Certified employee who undergoes hours of extensive in-house training, testing and skill assessments. Whenever one of our technicians comes to your home to provide HVAC services, you’ll be treated with courtesy and professionalism. We will examine your heating and air conditioning unit and equipment, then work with you to determine the best course of action to repair, replace or service it.
Residential HVAC Repair, Installation, Maintenance & Indoor Air Quality Services
You need to make sure your heating and air conditioning system works reliably and is energy efficient all year round. Whether your heating ventilation and air conditioning unit is not working or just needs routine seasonal maintenance, TE Certified professional technicians provides the services you need: repair, replacement & maintenance.
Heating and Cooling Service FAQs
On average, the cost of a new HVAC system, that is installed or replaced in your Atlanta area home, ranges from $6,500-$12,000+, with high-efficiency systems and larger homes generally costing more. The cost of a complete HVAC system installation or replacement in and around Atlanta can vary widely depending on several factors, such as the size of your home, the type of system, and the specific features and options you choose.
On average, an HVAC system should last between 10-15 years in and around the Atlanta area. How long your heating and cooling system lasts can vary depending on a number of factors such as the quality of the system, the amount of usage, and the level of maintenance that you have received over the years. If you have had regular AC and Furnace maintenance yearly, your system should last 15+ years. Having regular regular maintenance service and seasonal check-ups will ensure that your HVAC system is running efficiently and will ultimately extend the life of the system. If your system has been overworked by insufficient insulation or unwanted airflow, due to unsealed air duct leaks, you will probably only get about 8-10 service out of it.
When looking to hire an HVAC company in the Atlanta area, there are several steps you can take to ensure you find a reputable and reliable company:
- Research: Look for reviews and testimonials online from previous customers. This can give you an idea of the quality of work and customer service provided by the company.
- Check credentials: Make sure the company is licensed, insured, and certified. This will provide protection for both you and the company in case of any accidents or issues.
- Ask for referrals or references: Ask friends, family, or neighbors for recommendations of HVAC companies they have used in the past and were satisfied with. Also ask the HVAC company that you are looking to hire for references.
- Experience: Look for a company with a good track record and experience in the industry.
- Professionalism: Look for a company that demonstrates professionalism in their interactions with you, their employees, and their work.
Extend the Life of Your Heating & AC System
When you need complete heating, heat pump, and cooling services you can count on, you need TE Certified. Our goal is to make your home as comfortable and safe as possible. This means providing certified HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance services for your heating and AC systems, as well as indoor air quality solutions that protect the air you breathe and offer high efficiencies and lower your energy bills.
When our technicians service your Atlanta area heating system and AC unit, you can expect professionalism. We’ll evaluate your comfort needs and make honest recommendations for the best service to meet your needs. We’ll make sure you have the information you need to make the right decision for your home and family.