Seasonal Maintenance of Your Heating System
While we don’t mind coming out to your house for dead-of-winter breakdowns (it’s what we do), we love to help our customers avoid that scenario altogether. That’s why we offer low-cost seasonal maintenance to help maximize your heating system’s performance and reduce the likelihood of future heating repairs.
Our HVAC technicians inspect all parts of your system and catch little problems before they become big ones. This saves you money, time, and stress!
What does regular HVAC maintenance include near Atlanta?
As part of our Fall and Winter Tune-Ups for each unit, we:
- Replace the filter.
- Identify parts that are close to wearing out or already on their last leg.
- Test for gas and carbon monoxide leaks.
- Check all of the electronic and wiring components of your furnace or heat pump and switches.
- Identify safety and code violations, tighten down and clean up loose or dirty electrical connections, and calibrate controls to increase efficiency.
Using diagnostic and testing devices, we measure the heat and output of your unit and motor, test for the presence of carbon monoxide escaping from your equipment and into your home, and ensure adequate and unobstructed ventilation is in place.
We talk to you about any problems, and provide a written quote for any repairs.
The efficiency of your home's HVAC system will greatly increase if you service them every six months on a seasonal basis. One time a year for your AC system and another time for your heating system. Your HVAC unit needs some TLC during winter months too!
Absolutely. Scheduling regular tune-ups for your home HVAC system can reduce the risk of costly heating repairs or even an expensive breakdown when you need your furnace to work. If you could reduce these costs by 90% would you schedule regular maintenance on a yearly basis?
If you can change your air filters every 3 months or 90 days it will lead to better HVAC system efficiency. Some factors that could affect how often you need to change your filters are if you have pets, and the age of your system and equipment. If you are using your HVAC system more often you should be changing the filters even sooner.
HomeCare Preventative Maintenance Plan
Priceless Peace of Mind for only: $12.95/month (for the first system)
Winter Inspection Features
- Replace up to 1” air filter (to improve air quality and extend the life of your furnace)
- Inspect all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment (tighten or adjust as needed)
- Test all motors, controls, and safety switches to ensure proper function (to help prevent costly breakdowns)
- Check settings on indoor unit fan motor to ensure proper airflow (to improve comfort)
- Measure electrical consumption on all motors to verify they are within safe operating ranges (to identify problem components before they fail)
- Inspect heat exchanger on furnace for problem areas (to catch carbon monoxide leaks)
- Check furnace ignition/pilot assembly
- Inspect blower wheel and fan motor on indoor unit
- Inspect main gas burners on furnace
- Verify breaker sizes for heating and cooling equipment (to help prevent major malfunctions)
- Check for code violations that could be posing a safety risk (to protect your home and your family)
We’re Happy To Assist With Any and All HVAC Maintenance Inquiries
If you’re curious about exploring even more benefits of routine heating maintenance and how it can extend your system’s lifespan while saving you money, call us at 770-667-6937. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!