Home AC Repair Service near Atlanta
We know that an unexpected air conditioner repair is never fun and that's why our experienced and friendly team will act as your guide through the HVAC repair process. We'll provide you with five-star service from booking an appointment to crossing the air conditioning service off your to-do list. Our goal is to complete the service as soon as possible so you can get back to your daily schedule.
Residential Air Conditioner Repair FAQs
Most AC repairs near Atlanta will fall somewhere within the $200 to $500 range. It can vary depending on the specific problem and the size of the unit. If your compressor needs to be replaced, the cost may be closer to $1,000.
It typically costs between $200 and $400 to replace Freon in your central AC system near Atlanta when your AC unit isn’t cooling your home efficiently enough.
If your AC unit is 10 - 15 years old, it's time to start thinking about replacing it. Here are some other things to consider when deciding if your should repair or replace your home AC:
- You're paying for costly repairs multiple times.
- Your system isn't cooling your home efficiently.
- Strange noises are coming from the unit.
- Your energy bills are increasing without more usage.
Today's units are much more energy efficient than older models, so you may see a significant savings on your energy bill by upgrading to a newer unit.
Maybe! If you are still on the fence about whether you need to call an AC repair contractor near Atlanta, here are some signs to look for before experiencing a complete breakdown:
- Air conditioning unit is not providing sufficient cooling.
- AC system turns off before the desired temperature is reached.
- Cost of your utility bills has increased.
- An unfamiliar noise can be heard coming from the exterior unit.
- Water is present around the indoor or outdoor equipment.
- The circuit breaker for the AC unit has been tripped and cannot be reset or keeps tripping.
- AC fan is frequently turning on and off.
- Thermostat is not providing accurate temperature readings.
Many of these could be relatively simple fixes, and taking care of them now could save you money down the road!
Types of AC Systems We Service
Wondering if we can take care of your air conditioning repair? Our licensed heating and cooling technicians are qualified to work on any type of residential HVAC equipment, including:
- Traditional residential air-conditioning units
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Air handlers
- Heat pumps
It doesn’t matter if you have a brand-new AC unit with all the “bells and whistles” or something that looks like it’s been around longer than the house itself. We can gain access to your equipment, find the problem, and fix it.
Schedule Same Day AC Repairs near Atlanta at No Extra Cost
When you need a licensed and experienced AC technicians to look at your home's air conditioning system call your local air conditioner contractors at TE Certified HVAC. We service the Atlanta, Roswell, Kennesaw and Lawrenceville areas.