When you’re experiencing “Hotlanta” in your home, you know it’s time to have a certified HVAC technician out. But we didn’t need to tell you that! A broken residential air conditioner can bring everything else around you to a standstill, while getting HVAC repairs becomes your top priority.
That’s why we offer same-day cooling system service at no extra cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company in Atlanta
Do I Really Need a residential air conditioning repair service? Maybe! If you are still on the fence about whether you need to call an AC repair contractor, here are some signs to look for before experiencing a complete breakdown:
- Air conditioner no longer cools as well
- Cooling systems shuts off before house is cooled down
- Utility bills are higher
- New noise coming from the outside unit
- Water leaking around indoor or outdoor AC equipment
- AC Breaker tripped and won’t reset and/or trips continuously
- Fan constantly cycles on and off
- Thermostat reads lower than actual temperature
Many of these could be relatively simple fixes, and taking care of them now could save you money down the road!
Types of HVAC Systems We Service
Wondering if we can take care of your air conditioning repair? Our licensed heating and cooling technicians are qualified to work on any type of residential HVAC equipment, including:
- Traditional residential air-conditioning units
- Mini split systems
- Air handlers
- Heat pumps
It doesn’t matter if you have a brand-new AC unit with all the “bells and whistles” or something that looks like it’s been around longer than the house itself. We can gain access to your equipment, find the problem, and fix it.
If you’re ready to have an experienced, licensed HVAC technician look at your home AC system, Schedule Now or call us at 770-667-6937.