TE Certified HVAC Technicians
If you are a highly qualified residential HVAC technician, we would love to hear from you. TE Certified HVAC technicians make significantly more than the average tech with better benefits, hours, and work-life balance. Benefits include top pay, a sign-on bonus, paid vacation and holidays, paid health insurance, continued education opportunities, company vehicle, uniforms, and performance bonuses.
HVAC Technicians Requirements:
- Excellent HVAC troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least five years’ experience as an HVAC technician. No exceptions on experience.
- Have EPA and N.A.T.E. certifications (Not required for all positions)
- A clean criminal background.
- You own a complete set of professional tools.
- Experience with a tablet or smartphone.
- Command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work late if the situation arises.
- Ability to work an occasional Saturday if the situation arises.
- Enjoy people and HVAC work.
- Willingness to learn and be teachable.
- Excellent professional and personal references.
- Live within a 30 mile radius of the Roswell/Alpharetta area.
- Have a prepared resume.