TE Certified Plumbers
If you are a highly qualified residential plumber, we would love to hear from you. TE Certified plumbers make significantly more than the average plumber with better benefits, hours, and work life balance. Benefits include top pay, a sign on bonus, paid vacation and holidays, paid health insurance, continued education opportunities, company vehicle, uniforms, and performance bonuses.
- Excellent plumbing troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least five years’ experience as a residential plumber. No exceptions on experience.
- Have a plumbing license or have a desire and willingness to become a licensed plumber.
- A clean driving record and able to pass regular and random drug testing.
- A clean criminal background.
- You own a complete set of professional tools.
- Experience with a tablet or smartphone.
- Command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy people and plumbing work.
- Willingness to learn and be teachable.
- Excellent professional and personal references.
- Live within a 30 mile radius of the Roswell/Alpharetta area.
- Have a prepared resume.